Friday 26 September 2014

Parables - For Me and You

During this semester break, I kept moving back and forth into these emotional states of feeling agitated and feeling slothful. Agitated because I kept stressing myself up, whether is pressuring myself to be more productive or thinking WAYYY TOOO MUCHH, pushing my mind somehow to an extent that it is about to go KABOOM. On the other hand, after being so stressed up, there are sometimes that I felt that I don't feel like doing anything, and the word for that of course would be: LAZY (hehe the lazy me).

Somehow, perhaps I'm pushing myself too much by being too energetic and that cause myself to be loosen after that. And by the end of the day, what I normally do after that is, blaming myself, keep giving myself negative thoughts, feeding my mind with these poisons saying "you are such a loser" or "why can't you be any better?".



And for those who are reading this, if you are feeling the same way as I am, then that means YOU ARE A FAILURE TOO! opps just kidding. If you are feeling the same, then please tell yourself it's okay to be a failure, I mean, to procrastinate and not being productive, don't stress yourself too much, just relax and try to see the situation as what it is, don't judge and don't blame. As the definition of what's good and what's bad is just our perspective on things, the truth is things don't have good or bad, it simply is just what it is. :)

SOOO... what can we do then? Hmm.. I think I will let these 2 videos to explain more of it and thanks to these videos for inspiring me so much. Hope you guys have a great week ahead! Namaste. _/\_





No comments:

Post a Comment