Monday 26 October 2015

Year 2 Semester 2

Hey guys! Guess what? Remember that small getaway with Faguang Shifu that I mentioned in the previous post? Well... Eventually, I cancelled off all my programs I had for that period of time and spontaneously, went to Malacca and followed Shifu to Cameron and came back to Malacca again! That whole experience took 1 week of my semester break, and no, I didn't regret it! It was an unforgettable yet fun experience overall. And of course, during the whole trip, I had my ups and downs, and I promised myself to write a 心得 about it, yet I've been slacking after coming back from the trip, but now that school reopens, I guess I can give myself some little motivation to write the 心得. So yea, I OWE myself, and you guys a 心得! Haha.

Okay, enough talk about the trip, the current time now is 0031, 26/10/15. So, that means today is the official day school reopens! Frankly, I'm quite looking forward to this semester. Looked through last semester, and I was really really indeed very grateful that I didn't fail my subjects, and coincidentally the results is the same as my Y1S1 results. A heart-broken experience happened last semester, and that leaded to me living a lifestyle which involves mostly procrastination. I was literally a walking zombie for last semester.

However, this semester, I want to be different, I want a new start. I want to forget the past, and live on ahead, I want to strive to be better and live up to my highest potential. Also, however, things are always easier said than done, there still be personal problems and obstacles that I have to face, such as the temptation of housemates inviting to play games and such. But still, I have to believe myself, and keep reminding myself to be aware of what I truly want in life. Always live like dying. Appreciate. Cherish. And take chances when there are.

So... yea.. I guess that's all I have to say about this new semester.

Lloyd, its time to wake up. You can do it. Cause you are the FRIGGIN' AWESOME LLOYD TEOH, aren't you not? :)

Last words:
Year 2 Semester 2, get ready, cause here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment