Wednesday 9 December 2015

LIFE Update

Okay~ So here's a quick update of what's happening in my life recently...

So, as you guys already know, this sem is the second semester of my year 2, which is my short semester. And this week will be my last week of lecture, which is... WEEEKKK 7!!! And for Utarians, this means finals will be starting next week! Time sure flies fast huh?

SOOO... have I prepare for my finals? Well.. not really, progress is still slow though, lots of stuffs need to prepare if I really wanna score well this time. Plus actually tomorrow I will be having my midterm.. I know, midterm at the end of the sem, ironic right? Haha.. anyway I take it as a chance for me to study and cover those I haven't cover yet.

Recently, I had much fun, much laughter and my schedule is supeeerrr packed! How packed?

Well, for studies, its like almost every week I have reports and assignments to submit and midterms to face.

For curriculum (where the real fun is, heh), its like almost every weekend I have activities/events to attend, such as Fun Meditation Camp, A Song For You, Trekathon, 大马好, Hymn Sharing, Xiong Mama's Talk, Big Bad Wolf and of course not to mention, the most recent event - Slide The freaking-awesome-wait-for-it CITYYY!!

Honestly, in this semester, there are times where I got emo and times where I'm just too busy enjoying the present moment, And I noticed, the times where I got depressed and wasted in useless thoughts are getting lesser and lesser, which I take it as a really good sign. Finally, I think its safe to say that my fist is slowly open... or should I say: 开始不疼不痛不痒了... Looking back, I really felt that I don't deserve to be treated that way. And now I can truly say I don't need her to be happy. Because me, and only me myself can be the source of happiness. Same goes for everyone.
No one should be their source of happiness, because if you do, you will be living a very tiring and sad life. Maybe that's the danger of falling too deep in love?

Anyway, that's all I wanna say for now. I'm already getting my feet up and standing proud as:
THE ONE AND ONLY FREAKING AWESOME LEGENDARY LLOYD TEOH. Those who are still drifting in the past or in depression or maybe just started to stand up, let us live life the fullest, shall we? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment